- 16 to 19 Project Development
- A Practice Code for Teachers of RE
- Celebrating RE
- Challenging Voices - REsilience FE Booklet
- DfE Teacher Standards 2013: An RE exemplification
- Emerging Voices
- Guidance on selecting resources
- Learning Outside the Classroom
- RE CPD Handbook
- Religious believers visiting schools
- RE Quality Mark
- RE Subject Review
- The RE Teacher's Media Toolkit
A report exploring the potential for giving more explicit attention to Values, Beliefs and Faiths within the existing curriculum of Further Education colleges, concentrating on the strengthening of what’s already there, rather than creating an additional burden.
The project was funded by the Learning and Skills Improvement Service through the RE Council of England & Wales (REC) and the National Council of Faiths and Beliefs in Further Education (FBFE).
Download Emerging Voices: Breathing spaces for Values, Beliefs and Faiths in the Further Education Curriculum