- 16 to 19 Project Development
- A Practice Code for Teachers of RE
- Celebrating RE
- Challenging Voices - REsilience FE Booklet
- DfE Teacher Standards 2013: An RE exemplification
- Emerging Voices
- Guidance on selecting resources
- Learning Outside the Classroom
- RE CPD Handbook
- Religious believers visiting schools
- RE Quality Mark
- RE Subject Review
- The RE Teacher's Media Toolkit
16 to 19 Project Development
The REC commissioned an initial scoping exercise on RE in 16-19 provision, especially in FE colleges. This was completed by Roger Butler and presented at the November RE Council meeting. The full report can be downloaded here.
fbfe (Faiths and Beliefs in Education) offers the following response to the REC reporton 16-19 RE.
Non-statutory Guidance on Spiritual, Moral Social and Cultural in FE was published on March 15th 2010.
The RE Council continues to prioritise the giving of more explicit attention to religious beliefs and values in the educational experience of all 16-19 year olds. In collaboration with the FBFE, discussion is now under way with both the Department of Children, Schools and Families and the Department of Business, Enterprise and Skills regarding two exploratory projects focussing on tutorial support and on the opportunities to engage with questions of religions, beliefs and values within both academic and vocational pathways.”