- RE State of the Nation research
- RE PD Portal: keep up to date on the latest RE CPD opportunities
- REC former Company Secretary to receive OBE in Queen's Birthday Honours
- Campaign legacy sees teacher recruitment momentum continue
- REQM first award for Northern Ireland
Fri 25th Oct 2013
RE Review report
The RE Review report is now published following eighteen months of development work and consultation.
The full report includes the curriculum framework, a discussion of the wider context for RE and a series of questions to inform future work and development, as well as the recommendations of the Expert Panel report.
A summary report includes the introduction and the curriculum framework. Both versions are available in printed form as well as free to download.
Go to the RE Review report page.
A series of dissemination events was held in November in:
For summaries and a selection of the presentations, click here.