- Religion, education, community and relations: some reflections on the APPG inquiry
- GCSE short course results: Briefing paper
- Primary headteachers: Guidance on RE
- RE training bursaries: Briefing paper
- School governors: responsibilities for RE
- Staffing RE: school case studies
GCSE short course results: Briefing paper
This paper was sent by the RE Council to David Laws, Minister for Schools, at his request following a meeting in which REC representatives argued that in terms of league table points, RE was a special case. Their reasons are set out in this paper.