Young Ambassadors Scheme
The RE Council champions RE at all levels - from students and teachers, to politicians and policy makers. The scheme gives students aged 11 - 18 opportunities to:
- share their enthusiasm and interest for RE and gain leadership experience
- give their perspective to adults who work to support RE at the highest levels, such as the RE Council and MPs in parliament
- develop skills in communicating successfully to a wide range of audiences
- build up relevant experience for college, UCAS or job applications
- meet and debate with other young people about why RE matters
Find out more about our current Young Ambassadors for RE here.
To apply to become a Young Ambassadors' school, click here.