- YAs in Cambridge write to VIPs
- Exploring beliefs
- Engaging with an MP
- Students interview university chaplain
- Learning about cultural perspectives
Wed 15th May 2013
Learning about cultural perspectives
We wanted to get a different cultural perspective. We heard that a Bishop was going to be visiting the North East from Africa, so we decided to interview Bishop John from Tanzania and share our video with other classes in our year (Year 9).
We asked him questions like:
- Why is it important to learn about other beliefs?
- Is tolerance important to everyone (UK and Africa/Tanzania?)