- 16 to 19 Project Development
- A Practice Code for Teachers of RE
- Celebrating RE
- Challenging Voices - REsilience FE Booklet
- DfE Teacher Standards 2013: An RE exemplification
- Emerging Voices
- Guidance on selecting resources
- Learning Outside the Classroom
- RE CPD Handbook
- Religious believers visiting schools
- RE Quality Mark
- RE Subject Review
- The RE Teacher's Media Toolkit
Religious believers visiting schools
We have had a number of requests for guidance to support schools wishing to invite visitors into schools to help children and young people to learn about religions and non-religious worldviews.
This document provides guidance and a code of conduct produced by the National Association of Teachers of RE (NATRE) which is a member organisation of the RE Council.