- 16 to 19 Project Development
- A Practice Code for Teachers of RE
- Celebrating RE
- Challenging Voices - REsilience FE Booklet
- DfE Teacher Standards 2013: An RE exemplification
- Emerging Voices
- Guidance on selecting resources
- Learning Outside the Classroom
- RE CPD Handbook
- Religious believers visiting schools
- RE Quality Mark
- RE Subject Review
- The RE Teacher's Media Toolkit
RE Quality Mark
The RE Quality Mark (REQM) is an accreditation system which recognises good practice in religious education. It is designed to be a mechanism for whole school improvement beyond religious education since its principal focus is enhanced pedagogy. The REQM is available to all community schools and, in consultation with the National Society, there will be additional requirements for Church of England schools to enable them to achieve the REQM.
Visit the RE Quality Mark website.