- 16 to 19 Project Development
- A Practice Code for Teachers of RE
- Celebrating RE
- Challenging Voices - REsilience FE Booklet
- DfE Teacher Standards 2013: An RE exemplification
- Emerging Voices
- Guidance on selecting resources
- Learning Outside the Classroom
- RE CPD Handbook
- Religious believers visiting schools
- RE Quality Mark
- RE Subject Review
- The RE Teacher's Media Toolkit
RE CPD Handbook
The Religious Education Handbook offers a resource for teachers wishing to develop their subject and professional knowledge in the teaching of religion in primary and secondary schools in England.
The resource does not pretend to be exhaustive. However, it has drawn together a range of expert contributors, from the faith traditions, from teachers, from advisers and academics. Many of these writers have a lifelong association with the traditions about which they write, some are converts, others are lecturers, scholars, teachers with decades of experience. These writers have all been asked to produce in short, summary form some of their area of expertise, and all suggest further resources. Online resource recommendations here permeate this Handbook.
Visit the CPD Handbook website.