- 16 to 19 Project Development
- A Practice Code for Teachers of RE
- Celebrating RE
- Challenging Voices - REsilience FE Booklet
- DfE Teacher Standards 2013: An RE exemplification
- Emerging Voices
- Guidance on selecting resources
- Learning Outside the Classroom
- RE CPD Handbook
- Religious believers visiting schools
- RE Quality Mark
- RE Subject Review
- The RE Teacher's Media Toolkit
RE Subject Review
The RE Council is initiating a review of religious education in England to run parallel to the government's review of the National Curriculum, as part of its strategic plan.
The REC appointed John and Linda Rudge to carry out a scoping exercise for such a review. This has set out the possible parameters for the review in terms of timing, coverage, management, consultation with the subject and wider community and so on. The audience for the report was the REC Board and its Curriculum Assessment and Qualifications Committee. These have now taken forward the review process based on many of the recommendations in the Scoping Report.