- 16 to 19 Project Development
- A Practice Code for Teachers of RE
- Celebrating RE
- Challenging Voices - REsilience FE Booklet
- DfE Teacher Standards 2013: An RE exemplification
- Emerging Voices
- Guidance on selecting resources
- Learning Outside the Classroom
- RE CPD Handbook
- Religious believers visiting schools
- RE Quality Mark
- RE Subject Review
- The RE Teacher's Media Toolkit
Challenging Voices - REsilience FE Booklet
Guidance to support colleges in handling contentious issues has been produced by LSIS (Learning and Skills Improvement Service), FBFE (The National Council of Faiths and Beliefs in Further Education) and the REC (Religious Education Council of England and Wales).
Challenging Voices has been produced to support colleagues in FE settings get to grips with potentially difficult discussions relating to students’ identity, background, beliefs and values. It has piloted the use of approaches and materials from the Resilience project in FE.
You can download the digital copy here.
To request a hard copy e-mail email@example.com.