- Religion, education, community and relations: some reflections on the APPG inquiry
- GCSE short course results: Briefing paper
- Primary headteachers: Guidance on RE
- RE training bursaries: Briefing paper
- School governors: responsibilities for RE
- Staffing RE: school case studies
Religion, education, community and relations: some reflections on the APPG inquiry
This paper contains some reflections on the key themes of the report on religious education (RE) and good community relations commissioned by the All Party Parliamentary Group on RE (APPG). The initial report and the transcripts of the three oral-evidence sessions, held between December 2013 and February 2014, can be found in the APPG section of the website.