- Religion, education, community and relations: some reflections on the APPG inquiry
- GCSE short course results: Briefing paper
- Primary headteachers: Guidance on RE
- RE training bursaries: Briefing paper
- School governors: responsibilities for RE
- Staffing RE: school case studies
RE training bursaries: Briefing paper
This paper was sent by the RE Council to David Laws, Minister for Schools, at his request following a meeting in which REC representatives argued that bursaries for RE teacher trainees should be reinstated. The paper makes the case for doing so on the basis of evidence from the APPG on RE report, 'RE: the Truth Unmasked' and other sources.