- Commission on RE Evidence Gathering Session in Birmingham
- Commission on RE Launches Call for Evidence
- Commission on Religious Education website goes live
- REC welcomes new Project Manager for Commission on RE
- Launch of Commission on Religious Education
Commission on RE
Fri 08th Jul 2016
Launch of Commission on Religious Education
The Commission on Religious Education has been established to review the legal, education, and policy frameworks for religious education (RE). This review will be a wide-ranging, inclusive and evidence-based process designed to inform policy makers. The ultimate aim will be to improve the quality and rigour of religious education and its capacity to prepare pupils for life in modern Britain.
The press release accompanying the launch of the Commission can be found here.